LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-09-2017, 04:22 PM Thread Starter

Alfa Romeo Alfetta Competitors

When the Alfetta comes out, it's competition has obviously already been laid out. We've seen the Giulia go head to head against the BMW 3-Series and the Alfetta will be put against the 5-series as well.

It's competitors are looking like the Volvo S90, BMW 5-series, Audi A6, and the E-Class from MB.

Looking at how great the Giulia came out, I can't see the Alfetta fall short of anything to be honest.
post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 04:58 PM

In a way it can be said this has no competition if you're after what its more about, that is driving. This will be a true drivers car, probably more then (the now) runner up... BMW 5-Series. Which models are you personally comparing the Alfetta to?
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-02-2017, 08:34 PM Thread Starter

You can say the same thing about any car as they all are made with a purpose behind it. So I wouldn't say anything is without competition. I've been looking at the A6 as I'm not fond of MB and the 5-series is just so darn common to see.
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-06-2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldD View Post
You can say the same thing about any car as they all are made with a purpose behind it. So I wouldn't say anything is without competition. I've been looking at the A6 as I'm not fond of MB and the 5-series is just so darn common to see.
What's so bad about mercedes?
From what I can make of it just about everything they have out now is just as good as anything else. Actually the same can be said for the big three germans brands right now.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-07-2017, 11:02 AM Thread Starter

I'm not saying they're bad at all or anything. Just that they're extremely common to see and don't stand out at all unless you see an SLS or AMG GT or something which is way out of budget and obviously not practical.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-09-2017, 04:19 PM

Quote:
I'm not saying they're bad at all or anything. Just that they're extremely common to see and don't stand out at all unless you see an SLS or AMG GT or something which is way out of budget and obviously not practical.
Don't know about that, compared to everything else offered on the market, those C-Class, E-Class sedans are very nice and at the top of their game when it comes to performance and design. What about them doesn't stand out?
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-16-2017, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

I guess it's just because I see a lot of C-Class sedans on the road where I'm located. They just blend way too much is all I'm saying.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-20-2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:
I guess it's just because I see a lot of C-Class sedans on the road where I'm located. They just blend way too much is all I'm saying.
I see what you mean... but that's the sort of thing I like, while an E-Class can blend in, with how much those MB's vary depending on trim, you can be driving a total different beast. Some guys debadge their AMG's and blend in even more.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-22-2017, 04:17 PM Thread Starter

For sure and some people love that. I'm just one of those that enjoys to stick out a bit and be noticed when I'm driving around. Helps a lot on the highway when you get behind someone going slowly in the fast lane, they tend to move over a lot quicker
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-22-2017, 09:13 PM

These days, most of the German vehicles just blends together on the streets simply because they are so common. Something with the Alfa Romeo grille and in red is sure to stand out.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page