LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 12:19 PM Thread Starter

These wheels will probably be there

At this point, looking at the 4C, the Giulia QV, and the Stelvio QV, I'm sure this rim will be used again with some slight difference, but maybe in a different size/offset and very minor design change

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-13-2017, 04:57 PM

I can't imagine the third set making its way onto something as sleek as the Alfetta, it looks too bulky and more suited to larger vehicles like SUVs and Crossovers. But we'll most likely see a variation of the Giulia rims, maybe with difference circle width or in a different finish.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-13-2017, 10:01 PM Thread Starter

The third set is actually the opposite of what you would imagine it on as it's from the Alfa Romeo 4C.

But I agree that is probably what we'll be seeing. Very slight variation like the slight changes in the Giulia to Stelvio wheels
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-21-2018, 06:41 PM

I never liked these stock wheels and as a result I will be going aftermarket. Alfa overall doesn't amaze me with wheel designs unless its some uncommon product like the old 8C...i probably would never change its wheel setup.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 01:01 PM

Those stock rims are not the most inspiring offerings out there, but they'll do in a pinch before you get a second set or they can be used as winter wheels. We'll probably see the same offerings from the Giulia so Alfa Romeo doesn't have to design something new.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2018, 03:05 PM

since this brand is related to ferrari i hope we can add wheels from that brand sort of like what you see some VW owners doing with wheels from Bentley.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-04-2018, 08:23 PM

I suppose if that's an option if you really want a set of Ferrari wheels, but I can't imagine why when there are other options out there and it just looks weird to have the Ferrari badge on another car.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 04:26 PM

I've never been a fan of the stock Alfa wheels either, and they look far too similar across their different models. I know they have an established look to their wheels, but imo they could at least do with some colored pinstriping throughout the rim. Don't know why you'd opt for Ferrari rims if you are going for aftermarket, could just buy Ferrari center caps and save yourself a bunch of money.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 03:27 AM

After seeing vehicles like the new mustang come with carbon fiber wheels I have my hope on those for now.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page